Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Inklings of Appreciation

 I'd like to give a big THANKS to all who have been visiting my blog on a regular basis! It really inspires me to know that there are people out there who are curious about my artistic endeavors. I have nearly reached 500 views on my blog's view counter and I consider that to be a great number for a basic art blog. I'm sure after this post it will exceed 500 views and continue onward. I have been thinking about doing something very special for when I hit 1,000 views. Perhaps I will create a contest/give away of some sort. Nothing too complicated. Just something to help promote my artwork a little more and show my appreciation. The idea I have in mind is still in the very early stages but I am definitely open to some suggestions. Please leave a comment with any ideas or thoughts you might have about such a contest. I won't decide on anything until I hit that 1,000 mark.

In the meantime, here are three recent sketches of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment