Saturday, July 30, 2011

Distant

My artwork is piling up ever so gradually. Might try to sell them off at an upcoming garage sale. I've gone through so many stages in such a short amount of time. I'm still struggling a little with accepting my own work and the generic randomness that I tend to explore. I also recently painted a portrait of someone whom I am infatuated with but it appears she does not like it very much. I don't know whether I should be hurt by her response or not. I guess I'll just take it with a grain of salt.

I've also been working on completing three different novels/stories of mine. For some reason I kept putting my writing on hold but now I am determined to see it through. I don't think I will post any of it online right away. At least not until I've had it read by some publishers.

In any case, here are two abstract paintings I just painted a few hours ago. They are titled "Distant" and "Distant II."


No comments:

Post a Comment