Sunday, December 30, 2012

Nothing Could Be Further

When I think of all the cosmic bullshit that most of us contend with on a daily basis it almost makes me glad I am not living as an amoeba or bacteria of sorts. Seriously, if we could only focus on something much more worthwhile other than gadgetry and popularity I know for certain that our evolution would skyrocket to phenomenal proportions.

Now I know I'm not just running off my mind's thoughts here. They are everyone's thoughts! We all pretty much think the same, act the same and breathe the same air. This you cannot even pretend to deny. Most of our habits are habitual by nature.

I am proud to be Human! Even if most Humans aren't proud themselves. It's understandable but not viable. Sure, bad stuff happens and can often put a damper on our mood but so what. The second we give in to the bad stuff is the second we convince ourselves that we're not spectacular.
And nothing could be further from the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment