Friday, December 10, 2010

For My Art

 So I finally decided to create a separate blog for my many artistic endeavors. My other blog Universality  has been serving its purpose well and I plan on maintaining it for as long as possible. I just figured I should setup something that would allow for more free-form thought. My own free-form thought mostly. Not that I haven't done so on my other blog(s) before. But now that I am starting to venture out into other avenues of artistic expression I thought it best to have some cyber-space set aside and ready for some creatively interesting posts. In short, I will be posting my numerous artworks, photos, short stories, poems, ideas, musings, music, theories, and possibly some book reviews/recommendations. I will make sure to remind myself to post something new EVERYDAY. Because each new day brings renewed energy!

 Here's some examples of my drawings:



No comments:

Post a Comment