Monday, January 10, 2011

The Unity of Colors

 I am fascinated by colors! The way they can compliment and contrast each other at the same time is quite perplexing. Perplexing in a good way. I believe everyone should experiment with color schemes at some point in their life! The amount of color in your life does indeed affect your daily mood. There have been numerous studies done which prove how each color can drastically alter a person's mood. I could probably babble on and on about color analysis. Maybe I will save that for a future post. For now, here are two color experiments I roughly sketched out. I used oil pastels on Bristol board. The first is titled "Actually" and the second is "So Much." Both measure 9 inches by 12 inches.

Art is life and Life is art. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment